I just watched a sneak preview of Fox’s “Gotham.” It takes place while Bruce Wayne was just a
kid. Here’s a lot of background I learned about the characters’ history.
- While The Penguin always liked to eat fish, he never like anchovy pizza.
- Cat Woman was more of a dog person.
- Alfred was into Cosplay.
- The Joker was in a UCB harold called “The Fish Mooneys.”
- Robin’s future parents met on Grinder.
- The Riddler amassed 6 NPR Weekend Edition lapel pins by the age of 25. Two of which he earned.
- ‘The Usher,’ was going to be a super villain, until he found God and became a Promise Keeper.
- Bruce Wayne still has a VHS copy of Kevin Smith’s “Jersey Girl” that he took out from the Gotham City Blockbuster.
- Gotham City’s slogan is “Still less crime than New York and more sun than Seattle.”
- Poison Ivy thought it was spelled “Bat-man” for the longest time.