Every Sunday at “The Dark Room” theater in San Francisco they play the worst movies and encourage people to yell at the screen. I visited the curator/host Sherilyn Connelly and one of the show’s star performers, Mike Spiegelman, to pick their brains about what makes a good bad movie night.
Bad Movie Night San Francisco
- Four Ho Ho Horrible Holiday Films — Podcast: Download | EmbedSubscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS We’re ripping apart, Kirk Cameron’s Saving Christmas, Star Wars Holiday Special, Adam Sandler’s 8 Crazy Nights and a blasfominst review of “It’s a Wonderful Life.” plus a new song from the great Rob paravonian. Click here for more Christmas movie reviews! Ed Salazar's Punk Trump Christmas "Uncle [...]
- “Slapstick of Another Kind̶... — Podcast: Download | EmbedSubscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSMike Spiegelman had me on his podcast “Let’s Watch a Full Length Movie On YouTube” Here’s a recording or it in full! Enjoy! (Please forgive this week’s poor sound quality!) From Mike’s Website: Another kind of slapstick what? I want to help you sit through the movie Slapstick [...]
- Adam Sandler’s “The Cobbl... — Podcast: Download | EmbedSubscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSAdam Sandler shoe horns a all of his bad film retreads and puts them through the NYC Indie Filmlook. Mike Spiegelman (best known as “Spiegs’ brother”) takes the movie and steps all over it. Links from the show: Watch – Joe Dirt 2 7 PPl I owe $ [...]
- The Razzies: Kirk Cameron Vs. Michael... — Podcast: Download | EmbedSubscribe: iTunes | Android | RSSWhat’s the only way Nic Cage and “Saving Christmas” can win an award this year? The Razzies. John Wilson and his Golden Raspberry Awards celebrate the worst movies of the year. The new Razzie nominees are in! John join us to talk about his favorite nominees this [...]
- “New Year’s Eve” Re... — Podcast: Download | EmbedSubscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS New Year’s Eve ft. Robert De Niro, Halle Berry, Ashton Kutcher and other huge stars, that owed the late great director Garry Marshal a favor, make extended cameos in this big screen “Love Boat.” Mike Spiegelman (my big bro) and I take down “New Year’s Eve,” [...]