Listen Here!Adam & Nicko discuss cheap ass puppets, bad improv and unfortunate catch phrases. I’m sorry in advance.
Nicko & I return to talk about the most ridiculous, cry filled “Celebrity Apprentice.” After a week off Nicko is fire and so ampt’ed about the crazy read head she forgot about making fun of Clay Aiken’s face. Go to the “Proudly Resents” Facebook with your “Celebprentice”opinions. (look, I just made up a word.)
Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | Google Play | RSSNicko talks Celebrity Apprentice week two. But mostly she insults me. We talk about bad plastic surgery and the fact that she doesn’t know the difference between “Star Trek” and Star Wars.” Also the perfect kids show, “Unicorn Transformers.” Next week I’ll interview the head of the Razzies Read more about Celeb Apprentice Weak Too [sic][…]
Podcast: DownloadSubscribe: Android | Google Play | RSSWriter/director Paul Sullivan, NPR’s Adam Felber (“Wait, Wait Don’t Tell Me”) & I recap “Quigley.” You know the movie where Gary Busey plays a mean computer game business type guy who is turned into a dog. As a dog, Gary learns about life, flimsy sets, terrible special effect, non-comedic timing and how Read more about Gary Busey Plays a Dog w/ @Adamfelber and @Sullybaseball[…]
- After watching “Xanadu” and thinking that the graffiti looks a bit phallic,
- You-know-whats pooped up everywhere.
- Let’s start with the “Celebrity Apprentice.”
- (New podcast April 25th. Check out the older episodes.)
- Gary Busey’s meat display for “Celebrity Apprentice.”
- Last week On “Celebrity Apprentice,” Gary Busey was in charge
- of packaging meat. This is how he put meat in the box.
- This is an actual insert shot from the TV show.
- This brings up two questions:
- 1)How did this get by the censors?
- 2) Is the editor that threw this shot in still giggling?